Dr Frank E. Rheindt: New Species of Muscicapa Flycatcher from Sulawesi
Dr Frank E. Rheindt talks to Science Nutshell about his recent publication ‘A New Species of Muscicapa Flycatcher from Sulawesi, Indonesia’
The article is published in PLOS ONE: A New Species of Muscicapa Flycatcher from Sulawesi, Indonesia
More information on Dr Rheindt and his groups research can be found on his webpage.
Feature photo: painting by Teo Nam Siang.
2,780 total views, 2 views today
Latest posts by Science Nutshell (see all)
- Honey bees more successful when foraging on non-crop fields - March 20, 2019
- 110-million-year-old fossil sheds light on bird reproduction - March 20, 2019
- Alligator study supports convergent evolution of spatial hearing - March 18, 2019
- Wolves lead, dogs follow – and both cooperate with humans - March 18, 2019
- Sugary drinks may be associated with an increased risk of death - March 18, 2019